1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Animal Hospital of Montgomery understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.
Here are some of the common health insurance plans that are available. Monthly premiums are very reasonable and their reimbursements are very fair.
Economical Veterinary Care For Your Pets
Yearly Vaccinations and Wellness Blood Testing (Includes a comprehensive physical examination)
We publish our fees so that you can compare pricing. (Fees as of 02/2022 subject to change)
Yearly Physical Exam and Vaccinations Packages
Dog Yearly with Heartworm/Fecal Tests - $130.00
with wellness blood testing (over 7 years) - $223.00 Cat Yearly without Feline Leukemia Vaccine - $96.00 with wellness blood testing (over 7 years) - $191.00 Cat Yearly with Feline Leukemia Vaccine - $128.00 with wellness blood testing (over 7 years) - $223.00
Dog core vaccinations include distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parainfluenza, parvovirus and 1 year rabies vaccine.
Cat core vaccinations include feline distemper, feline viral rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, chlamydia and 1 year rabies vaccine. Additional $32 fee for Feline Leukemia vaccine.
In Alabama, a 3 year rabies vaccine is now available. Cost for a 3 year vaccine is $46.00, and your pet must have previously received a 1 year rabies vaccine from our clinic in order to qualify.
1 year Rabies vaccine for dog or cat $18.00
Kennel Cough Oral Vaccine $25.00
We Recommend Wellness Blood Testing for pets over 7 years old
Special pricing with annual vaccine visit
We can run all of these tests in our office laboratory in under 20 minutes.
Early detection of internal diseases not easily diagnosed on physical examination
Complete Blood Count - for infection, anemia, clotting and other blood cell problems
Blood Chemistry Panel – for diabetes, liver, pancreas, and kidney function, dehydration
Electrolytes – checks for abnormalities of mineral balance
$95.00 with annual vaccines ( $160.00 regular price )
Add thyroid testing to wellness profile. Many older cats have a small thyroid tumor that increases the thyroid hormone level and causes weight loss (hyperthyroid). Many older dogs with skin problems and weight gain have thyroid disease that decreases the thyroid hormone level (hypothyroid). $39.00 with annual vaccines and wellness blood profile. ( $48.50 regular price )
(fees as of March 2022, subject to change)
Cat Declaw front feet $254.00
Dog Spay under 25 lbs. $286.50
Dog Spay 26-50 lbs. $340.50
Dog Spay 51-100 lbs. $409.50
Cat Spay $250.50
Dog Castration under 25 lbs. $282.50
Dog Castration 26-50 lbs. $311.50
Dog Castration 51-100 lbs. $366.50
Cat Castration $155.00
Spays, castrations, and declaws include gas anesthesia/monitoring/LONG ACTING pain shot.
Spays and castrations, go home the day of surgery. One night of hospitalization is included if needed.
Declaws remain in the hospital one night.
Pre-surgical blood screens additional fee.
Cryptorchid males (retained testicles), In heat, pregnant, or pyometra females all involve additional charges.