4 PAWS PET BOARDING
Warm Hearts for Cold Noses
For Pet drop off and pick up
Open Weekdays 7:30am to 5:00pm
Saturdays 7:30am to 12:00pm*
Closed for pick up on Sundays
Medical Services can be done when your pet is boarding.
Have your pet(s) bathed before you pick up from boarding.
** PETS MUST BE UP TO DATE ON ALL VACCINATIONS, INCLUDING BORDETELLA/KENNEL COUGH IN ORDER TO BOARD WITH US**
Nightly Boarding Fees (as of 10/06/2021)
Day Board Any size ($13.00)
Dogs under 25 lbs. ($20.00)
Dogs 26-50 lbs. ($22.00)
Dogs 51-75 lbs. ($25.00)
Dogs over 76 lbs. ($28.00)
Kennel Cough Vaccine (dogs) ($25.00)
We Treat Your Pets Like Family
Indoor Heated and Cooled Dog runs 3 feet wide and 8 feet long with soft bedding or blanket.
Exhaust fans to keep air exchanging.
Each enclosure is disinfected at least once daily.
- Veterinarian supervised boarding.
- Medications administered while boarding ($2.00 per night charge).
- Food is provided. We feed Science Diet Sensitive Stomach foods. You can bring special diets.
- Dogs are leash walked in our large fenced in back yard several times every day including Saturday and Sunday.
- Dogs from one family can be kept in the same run. They will be separated if they fight.
- All boarders must have proof of current vaccinations including oral or intranasal kennel cough (Bordetella) vaccine within 1 year.
- Dogs and cats must be free of external parasites or they will be treated before entering the kennel area.
- Cats are kept in a separate, quiet area. Multiple cats from the same household can be kept together.