4 PAWS PET BOARDING
For Pet drop off and pick up
Open Weekdays 7:30am to 5:00pm
Saturdays 7:30am to 12:00pm
Closed for pick up on Sundays
Medical Services can be done when your pet is boarding.
Have your pet(s) bathed before you pick up from boarding.
Nightly Boarding Fees (as of 6/6/2019)
Day Board Any size ($11.00)
Dogs under 25 lbs. ($18.00)
Dogs 26-50 lbs. ($20.00)
Dogs 51-75 lbs. ($22.00)
Dogs over 76 lbs. ($25.00)
Add'l Pet in Same Cage/Run ($11.00)
Kennel Cough Vaccine (dogs) ($25.00)
We Treat Your Pets Like Family
Indoor Heated and Cooled Dog runs 3 feet wide and 8 feet long with soft bedding or blanket.
Exhaust fans to keep air exchanging.
Each enclosure is disinfected at least once daily.
- Veterinarian supervised boarding.
- Medications administered while boarding ($2.00 per night charge).
- Food is provided. We feed Purina ProPlan and Science Diet Sensitive Stomach foods. You can bring special diets.
- Dogs are leash walked in our large fenced in back yard several times every day including Saturday and Sunday.
- Dogs from one family can be kept in the same run. They will be separated if they fight.
- All boarders must have proof of current vaccinations including oral or intranasal kennel cough (Bordetella) vaccine within 1 year.
- Dogs and cats must be free of external parasites or they will be treated before entering the kennel area.
- Cats are kept in a separate, quiet area. Multiple cats from the same household can be kept together.